Interactive On-Site Workshop
Get all your process automation ideas validated in a single interactive workshop
*Some selected companies we worked with.
Here is what we create together
In this interactive on-site workshop, you will work directly with the process automation experts of CloudStorm. Together, we will create a step-by-step process automation roadmap of processes worth to automate. This way, your process automation ideas will be aligned with all your stakeholders, as it is developed together in the workshop.
- Draft a process automation roadmap from scratch in an interactive session involving your internal stakeholders.
- Learn about how ‘software robots’ can help you to automate recurring workflows along with some concrete use-cases that are relevant for your company.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that are feasible for automation.
- Calculate the ROI of your process automation project.
“The workshop really helped us to figure out a process improvement roadmap that is feasible, fast to implement and minimizes risks
– and all without hiring an expensive consulting firm.”
In this one-day interactive on-site session, we will kickstart your automation ideas together.
The workshop is divided into three key activities:
1. Introduction to software robots & automation
Alignment of what is nowadays possible with new technologies & services like RPA.
Presentation covers the following topics:
- What is RPA? An introduction to Robotic Process Automation and when it’s recommended to use.
- Relevant use-cases, specific to your industry.
- How does a process worth to automate look like?
- What are the typical mistakes during implementation, and how to avoid them?
2. Interactive Session: Process Automation Identification & Elaboration
You will elaborate your process automation ideas in group-work.
- Collect automation ideas with the guidance of CloudStorm’s experts.
- Fill out the “RPA canvas” for the chosen processes.
- Specify, score and prioritize the processes for feasibility, return potential and cost/complexity ratio.
3. Interactive Session: Discussion and Validation
Presentation and validation of the chosen ideas from the group-work.
- Presentation and discussion of the processes elaborated during the group work
- Summarizing, identifying next steps
After the workshop, we will send you a report with the workshop results.
This report will include…
- Suggested processes to automate by CloudStorm’s process automation experts.
- An indicative offer for the automation of the suggested processes.
- An estimate of the impact of the process automation on your business KPIs.
- CloudStorm’s RPA Readiness Score that shows you precisely whether your process improvement ideas qualify for automation using software robots, and whether your company’s culture, maturity, and process management is ready for automation.
CloudStorm offers Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to companies of all sizes in a “Robot as a Service” model: a complete end-to-end solution, including the programming and maintenance of the automation.
We believe that everyone should do meaningful work. That is why we help businesses to identify the processes and workflows worth automating. Our solution liberates your workforce from error-prone and repetitive tasks and helps to avoid double administration.
Request more information
We will get back to you within two business days and explain the conditions of how your business can benefit from our Automation workshop.