integrate your crm
What’s the best tool for CRM integration? Find out in our free guide!
Connecting your CRM with other software systems to keep your system up to date can be a real challenge.
You are probably asking yourself questions such as:
- How to reduce manual data entry with automation?
- Are software robots a suitable option to integrate enterprise software with a CRM like e.g. Salesforce?
- How easy or difficult is it to implement?
Let us help you get some orientation in the CRM Automation jungle – just download a free ‘The Ultimate 3-Step RPA Implementation Guide’ and get a feeling of how robots can help you automate tasks such as:
- Adding contacts to your CRM
- Importing emails and contacts
- Migrating and integrating data into other software systems
- Keeping multiple CRM systems in synchronization
- Augmenting existing CRM solutions with GDPR compliance
In our ebook, we will talk about specific use cases and at the end, you’ll have a clear understanding if CRM integration with RPA makes sense for you.
In this guide you will learn
how to implement rpa successfully
Avoid any mistakes by following our step by step implementation guide, that will walk you through the process.
dos and don'ts
What actions you should take while implementing RPA and which you should definitely avoid.
tips and tricks
Basing on our own experience, we listed various hints that can help you to prepare better for RPA implementation.
CloudStorm has a very promising next-generation RPA technology, an experienced team and enterprise partners like the Deutsche Telekom and OTP Groups. We believe they have a good chance to become a significant player in this fast-growing sector.
CloudStorm Robotic Process Automation cuts interface costs drastically. It has proven to be an efficient interface for us to access tax data in SAP.
CloudStorm is one of the main companies with the highest potential in the CEE region. We trust the capabilities of CloudStorm. Their expertise in Robotic Process Automation will drive value creation for customers and ensure tangible outcomes.